I had a great conversation with Leadership Coach, Andrea Janzen. She is authentic, honest, insightful and at times refreshingly raw about her own vulnerability and the universal fear zone of “imposter syndrome”. She has developed tools and strategies to take you from fear and inertia to writing down your goals and checking them off as you achieve them.
With her work (with both men and women) she is on a mission to close the gender gap in the workplace. Her Diversity at Work podcast is a series of interviews and informative episodes about promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- If you want to make a change in your career, she recommends starting with this question, “What drives your ambition?”
- If you’re not scared you’re probably too comfortable.
- Find out why women need to stop being mentored and should seek to be sponsored instead.
- Why writing down goals helps you to achieve them.
- Tune in to find out where you can purchase her beautiful journal, Ambitious Everyday, it helps to keep you accountable and puts you on the path to realizing your dreams.
Producers: Tanya Chedrawy & Michael Boyd
Host: Tanya Chedrawy tanyamedia.com
Guest: Andrea Janzen http://andreajanzen.com/
Recorded through the facilities of Podcast Atlantic
Sound Recording and Editing by Michael Boyd of Podcast Atlantic
Follow us on Twitter: @TanyaChedrawy
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanyachedrawy/
Music Far Away by Pre Kiilstofte
Logo Created by Tanya Chedrawy
Email us at: email@example.com