Listen up! Especially all ambitious, driven women out there who are living with purpose and who desire to create a positive impact. Eleanor Beaton is this week’s podcast guest and you don’t want to miss it. She is an internationally recognized women’s leadership and business coach, a sought after keynote speaker and all around rock star! Below are some highlights.
- It’s normal to have anxieties or doubts when going for a goal that’s beyond your comfort zone. Eleanor describes it as “fighting inertia” and navigating it on a daily basis. It can also be especially insidious for women and show up in different costumes. Know that you are on the right track!
- Growing up in a small town in Nova Scotia Eleanor felt like an outsider. Many of us can relate to this. While it was tough, this experience fostered a strong sense of individual thought, experience and expression.
- Great women achievers tend to have two things in common: one is that they have the ability to navigate loneliness; and two they are proactive in uncovering those supporters who support them for who they are becoming and not who they think they should be.
- Women already are proven leaders, we need to learn the art of power and influence.
- Your opinion of yourself is what matters most, not the opinions of the nameless masses.
- Learn to be an active participant and observer of your self-doubt rather than interpreting it as you lacking something.
- Tune in to see what book has recently inspired Eleanor.
- There is so much more! Tune in to find out what this powerhouse entrepreneur has to say.
Producers: Tanya Chedrawy & Michael Boyd
Host: Tanya Chedrawy tanyamedia.com
Guest: Eleanor Beaton
Recorded through the facilities of Podcast Atlantic
Sound Recording and Editing by Michael Boyd of Podcast Atlantic
Follow us on Twitter: @TanyaChedrawy
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanyachedrawy/
Music Far Away by Pre Kiilstofte
Logo Created by Tanya Chedrawy
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org