Jennifer Gillivan is the celebrated President & CEO of the IWK Foundation. Since 2012 she has driven unprecedented results for the organization. She is also so much more. She is a respected leader in Canada, a community builder and a champion of women and children. Smart, kind, humble, innovative and funny (humour style coming from her Irish roots! 😉). Jennifer you are one of a kind and I thank you for this conversation.
- What’s your Uber? Find out what she has to say about innovation.
- Ambition isn’t tied to a title.
- Find out which award was significant to her on a personal level.
- Immigrants don’t take, they give.
- Women don’t need to change anything, once they embrace their power they become unstoppable.
- Find out which book changed her life and perspective forever.
- Listen to understand what made her tear up when talking about her beautiful grandson, Franklin.
Producers: Tanya Chedrawy & Michael Boyd
Host: Tanya Chedrawy tanyamedia.com
Guest: Jennifer Gillivan, President and CEO – IWK Health Centre Foundation
Recorded through the facilities of Podcast Atlantic
Sound Recording and Editing by Michael Boyd of Podcast Atlantic
Follow us on Twitter: @TanyaChedrawy
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanyachedrawy/
Music Far Away by Pre Kiilstofte
Logo Created by Tanya Chedrawy
Email us at: email@example.com